Terms and Conditions at Wisegambler
Everything in the world comes with terms and conditions. It’s important to note and understand these terms and conditions when joining any online site. At Wisegambler we have various terms and conditions which apply to all users of our site. Terms and Conditions are applicable once you visit or register and confirm your details in the registration process on our Website.
The act of visiting our website or registering an account with us, constitutes that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. By using our Website and Services that we provide you, you agree that you have accepted and agreed to the contents of this agreement. We strongly advise you to read and understand Terms and Conditions laid down below, before you start your registration process with us.
This agreement is a legally binding agreement between Wisegambler and yourself. By registering with Wisegambler, you agree to be bound by this agreement and the terms stated within it at all times while using our services.
- Wisegambler provides comprehensive reviews and news on all online gambling, we make use of our years of combined expertise to provide independent gambling information.
- Wisegambler does not allow any of the information on this website to be used illegally in any way.
- All information on Wisegambler is copyrighted by Wisegambler. All copy holds a copyright and unless otherwise stated remains the property of Wisegambler.
- Wisegambler does not copy any information.
- Information on Wisegambler can change at any moment without prior notice.
- All trademarks at Wisegambler belong to the owners.
- All information on Wisegambler is used for entertainment and informative purposes. Please note that none of the information on this site is legal advice, we do not take any responsibility in terms of your own decisions.
- Wisegambler takes no responsibility if errors in the materials occur and we do not guarantee that these materials are accurate.
- If any information on Wisegambler is incorrect, please feel free to contact us.
- All users that make use of information from Wisegambler are responsible for ensuring legalities at any online gambling establishment or online game.
- Wisegambler aims at providing information that is accurate and current.
- Wisegambler at any time can remove any content that is seen as hate speech, false or threatening.
Complaints Service at Wisegambler
Wisegambler offers a free complaint service where you can register complaints about any online gambling establishment. We cannot, however, be held responsible for the outcome of the complaints. Only users registered at Wisegambler can use the complaint service. Wisegambler can at any time deny a case if it does not meet our requirements.
Rules at Wisegambler
If you decide to join us at Wisegambler you need to follow a set of rules including but not limited to:
- Do not post any material that is false, promotes hate speech, sexually focused, abusive, invasion of privacy or any other violations according to law across the world. If this occurs your account will be suspended immediately.
- All requirements must be met in order to join our site including age and country legislations are met.
- You cannot post any spam, chain letter or any form of schemes on the Wisegambler site. Also included in this, is posting your private advertisements, insults or damaging posts.
- No gambling strategies will be allowed.
- Any information that is copyrighted at Wisegambler is illegal for use unless permission is given.
- All pages, posts and information at Wisegambler is the property of Wisegambler.
- If any information seems to be breaching our rules, please report it.
- Any users at Wisegambler that commit fraud will be banned and reported for fraud.
- If you violate any rules we will inform you and if you do not change it your account will be suspended or banned.
- We do not actively check the information of posts, this means you need to ensure the information is correct before making use of the information.
REGISTERING WITH US
- In order to use our services and website, you must register.
- The registration form requires you to provide us with your personal data.
- You are obliged to provide current, accurate and true information about yourself when registering with us.
- Any actions to conceal, hide or change identity in any way will result in penalties as per this agreement and per law and potential closure of such account.
- You are responsible for securing your account and not disclosing any information to third parties. We are in no way responsible if the third person accesses your account and if that may result in undesired actions by that third party.
You may close your account at any time. You may do so by contacting us directly on [email protected].
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In addition to any limitation of liability appearing in any other provision, Wisegambler is not held liable to anyone if the information posted was outdated or for any inaccurate information that was posted on the website. We will not be held liable for any direct/indirect or special/consequential damages (or loss of revenue, profits, or data), any loss of goodwill or reputation arising in connection to services we provide.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Wisegambler. This agreement supersedes and replaces all prior agreements, may it be written or oral. Failure by either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement cannot be seen as a waiver of future enforcement of any other provision.
All clauses in this agreement should be considered as separate and severable from each other. If any clause is deemed or announced as void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement is governed by and in accordance with the laws of Malta. Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to this contract.