- The “Services”: the services or assistance provided through our website. These services include, but are not limited to, casino reviews, game reviews, bonus information, payment methods, mobile options, betting sites, betting reviews and casino, sports and gaming news.
- “Member”: a person that has registered with us and has an account with Wisegambler.
- “Person”: includes an individual, company, partnership or unincorporated association.
- “Personal Information”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- “Consent”: means any freely given, specific, indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, signifies agreement to the collecting or processing, of personal data relating to him or her.
- “GDPR”: means the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- “Account”: any account you make or have with Wisegambler.
- “Personal data breach”: means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration.
- “Supervisory authority”: means an independent public authority which is established by an EU Member State.
Changes and amendments
When using the services at Wisegambler we collect your personal information. We collect information from you when you register on our website, fill out a form or enter information on our site or under any of the legal grounds listed below.
We make use of this information to ensure you get the best experience. Included in our customisation is fulfilling any request you need, being able to contact you, offering you reporting and customizing your adverts.
The accuracy of Data, Transparency
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information we hold.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our Services.
Right to access. You can at any time ask and access the personal information we hold about you.
Right to withdraw consent. If you don’t want any more emails from us at Wisegambler please contact us here.
Right to data quality. If you suspect or know your personal data that we hold is incorrect to have a right to rectification of such data. It is your obligation to inform us about any changes and request to make updates to the data you have provided us.
The right to erasure including retention and disposal: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, but this may affect any services we provide to you which relies on that personal data.
If you are under the age of 18 you cannot make use or register an account at Wisegambler.
Disclosure of Personal information
Wisegambler will only give your information if you agree to it. Or, if the following occurs:
- Advertisements are customised as per your information. When you view the adverts, the advertiser can assume that you meet their conditions.
- Legal processes required by law or with the use of court orders
- Companies that are trusted at Wisegambler and is done under a confidentiality agreement. Please note that these companies won’t have any right to distribute your information.
Cookies and Tracking
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. We may also allow our business partners to use these tracking technologies on the Website or engage others to track your behaviour on our own behalf.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Provide you with the relevant advertisement or other relevant content on ad exchanges.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will affect the users’ experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Privacy and Confidentiality at Wisegambler
- Any account at Wisegambler is fully protected with a password
- All safeguards including SSL encryption via GoDaddy, are implemented at Wisegambler to protect all your information
- Employees at Wisegambler receive restricted access to your personal information. Only employees that need to contact you will receive some information about you
Important Content Facts
- Content on Wisegambler is not guaranteed to be accurate
- All users that make use of Wisegambler need to ensure that the information on this site is accurate before making a decision
- Information on Wisegambler can be changed at any time with no notice given
- Restrictions do occur in different markets and certain services could be subject to these regulations.
Complaints and Security
Wisegambler undertakes an analysis of the risks presented by services provided and uses this to assess the appropriate level of security we need to put in place to ensure the best experience to you. We make sure that we regularly review our information security policies and where necessary, we improve them. We understand the requirements of confidentiality and integrity.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
The data you have provided us can be accessed, altered, disclosed or deleted only by those few that we have authorised to do so, those people only act within the scope of the authority given them to ensure maximum security and confidentiality.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
You need to take certain security steps yourself. Accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party
- Wisegambler makes use of various security measures to ensure the protection of all information. We protect against any sort of misuse or loss of information. This is done through our top of the line SSL Encryption. This includes Strong SHA2 & 2048-bit encryption, Unlimited 24/7 security support and is Compatible with all major browsers.
- Wisegambler does not offer any solutions to problems between the online casino and players.
- Wisegambler does not charge its users in any form. There is no money being exchanged through Wisegambler.
- Fair Gaming is essential at Wisegambler
- Wisegambler offers top communication as fast as possible
We honour our duty to report certain types of the personal data breach to the relevant supervisory authority. We would do this within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach or noticing it, where feasible.
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or people on your system or holding an account with us, we will notify you in accordance with Art. 33 of GDPR and do our best to eliminate all possible damage.
We will provide you with access to your personal upon your request. This data may include:
- confirmation that you are processing their personal data;
- a copy of their personal data; and
- other supplementary information
You are only entitled to your own personal data, and not to information relating to other people (unless the information is also about them or they are acting on behalf of someone as a legal representative).
We will remove any personal information about you at your request if we can do so taking into consideration the nature of our relationship and any obligations arising from it. There are no charges regarding changes or subscription.
Withdrawal of consent
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time you wish to do so. To withdraw your consent, or to learn more about your rights as a data subject, please contact us!
As the GDPR does not specify how to make a valid request, therefore you can make your request in writing. We will address your request without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receipt.
We may extend the time to respond by a further two months if the request is complex or we have received a number of requests from you personally.
Join Wisegambler Advertising
- All payments made are on top of the existing commission.
- If you would like to submit your online casino to Wisegambler, the cost will be determined by the package chosen.
- Once payments have been made, Wisegambler will add the site within 3 working days.
We use Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google tag manager to help analyze usage and traffic for our website. As an example, we may use Google Analytics to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our website and behaviour on our website.
Do not track
Most modern web browsers give you the option to send a Do Not Track signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. However, there is no accepted standard for how a website should respond to this signal, and we do not take any action in response to this signal. Instead, you may manage the use and collection of certain information by Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice and receive consent from you. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and in accordance with GDPR.
We operate in Malta
Our head offices are located in Malta, while our servers are located in the United States and the Netherlands. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of Malta might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take many steps to protect your privacy.