Who is Neteller?
This is a Paysafe Service that provides businesses, but also individuals a safe online alternative to payment methods over the old and tiresome walking into a bank stacked full of people. Founded in 1999, they have grown in popularity with over 200 countries using their trusted online services across a broad scale of organisations. Trusted by many, they also deliver secure, private payment methods and making payouts that traditional methods merely cannot offer their customers.
Neteller is trustworthy, receiving the backing and authorizing of the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. The meet the highest standards across the scope of the organization, therefore free of money laundering and other online thieves and fraud related misadventures.
Online Casinos that Accept Neteller
Many online casinos trust Neteller, please see our top 5:
- LeoVegas Casino
- Dunder Casino
- Casumo Casino
- Cashmio Casino
- Mr Green Casino
Why choose Neteller
As briefly mentioned, they pride themselves on service. Foremost in providing secure online money transactions, many businesses worldwide have come to trust. Other benefits include:
- Neteller offers prepaid cards accepted at most websites, ATMs and shops. For obvious reasons, prepaid cards propose a flexible and safer alternative to carrying money in your hands
- In addition to the above, sending money from business to business or individual to business and vice versa, done in an instant and occurs anywhere and anytime around the world.
- Like most people globally, it is natural to worry about the security of your hard-earned money, more so than usual when linked to making online payments. Security is also a serious matter, Neteller understands that and responds quickly. This is why they installed the lasted in anti-fraud tools and security features active around the clock.
- Also, your online payments and transactions remain secured, they also enjoy rewarding existing and new clients with unique bonuses!
- Should a client or business run through the unfortunate event of having a declined credit card, Neteller also offers other alternative payment options. Just another way this organization enjoys building and maintaining healthy relationships with customers.
- Whether an individual or a mega business ranging from gaming, travel, digital goods, dating, social network, etc. It’s good to know you are covered!
- Deposit and Withdrawal Options
- Overall, Neteller offers customers many useful methods of deposits to suit your needs ranging from MasterCard to Visa card and the flexibility of any currency you would prefer to use when transacting online. In conclusion, you can withdraw funds across the world at any ATM, therefore accessing your funds is easier than making use of a bank.