Pay by phone casino and online payment casinos
For those new to the online casino world, one of the hardest things to do is give over your personal and banking details to fund your casino account. For most people, the main concern is security and the chance someone can access your details. Here at Wisegambler, we want you to know that this should not be a concern. All the online casinos we promote have only the strictest security and protection. The sites come with strict SSL encryption and only work with reputable banking providers.
All of our online casinos offer a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options. They are easy to use and offer the fastest methods. Throughout this page you can find out about all the different types of banking you can find at online casinos. You can also enjoy the best bonuses and no deposit bonuses at these casinos as well.
Credit Cards vs Prepaid Cards, eWallets and Direct Bank Transfers
In general, there are about 4 major ways you can make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos and these include Credit Cards, Prepaid Cards, eWallets and Direct Bank Transfers. Each one offers different options, benefits and shortfalls.
- Credit and Debit Cards – The debit card option is connected to your bank account and allows you to make a deposit instantly with no fees. Included in this category is VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard and Maestro. The credit card, on the other hand, is not connected to your account but is a loan facility from the bank. Some online casinos do charge small fees to use your credit card, but it also depends on the casino. included in the credit card category is VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and Discover.
- Prepaid Cards – This option is similar to a debit card. However, instead of using funds directly from your current account, you top up this account with funds. It’s a better way for you to track your expenditure and transfers are instant. Examples of prepaid cards include Paysafecard, Entropay, ClickandBuy, Click2Pay and iDebit.
- eWallets – This is a major feature at all online casinos. It has a mixture of elements from different payment methods. Most times you will just have a login for the online site and you can manage your funds through their site. If you want to transfer from your bank account, you need to choose how much you want to transfer and transfer the funds over to your ewallet. Included in eWallets are PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, WebMoney and many more!
- Direct Bank transfers – If you want to transfer funds directly from your bank account you can do so via Bank wire, Instant Bank Transfer and Cheque.
Pay by phone casinos
There are quite a few pay by phone casinos that have become very popular over the years. Mobile is a major aspect of online casinos and offering mobile payment methods are important. Here are some of the cool payment methods you can find:
- Apple Pay – This is Apple's form of a mobile payment solution. They have been growing the platform slowly and making more people aware of the payment option. It helps all iOS users make payments on their iPhone. The payment option offers quick mobile payments and the option of making their device a contactless payment option. Apple Pay is a form of an ewallet and allows you to use your credit and debit card to deposit funds. Even cooler, this payment option requires your fingerprint to make the payment!
- Android Pay – For all those using Android devices, this one is for you! You can store all your debit and credit card details on your phone to make purchases online. This helps those who want to play on their mobile access their payment options without having to keep re-entering their payment information. You can add as many cards as you like, and you can choose whichever card you want to use.
- Samsung Pay – Exactly the same as Android Play and Apple Pay. The only difference, however, is obviously that you can only use it on Samsung devices. It tends to be much smaller at mobile casinos due to its similarity with the other options and the fact that it is a very niche option.
- Phone Bill Deposits – This lets you make deposits at a mobile casino and charge it to your phone bill. Its very secure and no one can get access to any payment information. All you do is provide your phone number and choose phone bill as your deposit method. It’s a very easy and extremely secure option!
- SMS Depositing – Simply chose the SMS deposit option at the mobile casino. Other terms for this banking is Boku or PayForIt. You will provide your phone number and confirm the deposit amount via SMS. This will then be cleared by the casino and added to your account!
- Boku pay by mobile – This enables players to make deposits and payments at a mobile casino using their phone number and letting it be billed to their mobile phone account.
- Siru Mobile - Siru Mobile allows players to make deposits at many online casinos using their mobile device. All you need is to provide your phone number and the amounts will be added to your mobile account.
Mobile Deposit Casinos
These are becoming one of the best ways for players to play at their favourite online casino via mobile. It’s a very simple and safe payment option for all players. It is in fact probably the easiest payment option using your mobile device. All you need to make payments is your phone number, what could be easier than that? You can then enjoy playing all your favourite games including live casino games.
Using Deposit by Phone Casinos
Why would players use the Deposit by Phone Casinos option? It’s the best way to allow players to make deposits using their mobile device. You don’t need to provide your payment details which keep you safer when playing at a mobile casino. its provides the best privacy and security online and allows you control over how much you want to spend.
Safety of Pay by Phone
Like we have mentioned now a few times, pay by phone is probably the most secure form of payment at an online casino. This is because all you are providing is your phone number. Think of it as making a phone call, it’s the same thing, the casino will charge you an amount that will come off your phone account.
You are also limited with deposit amounts as many online and mobile casinos have a max deposit limit for mobile options. This means you can better control your spending amounts. Many online betting sites and casinos ensure the best security when using pay by phone.
Top Up Mobile Casinos
- eWallets at Phone Casinos – Many online casinos allow players to use the ewallet option when making deposits and withdrawals on their mobile device. You can fund your ewallet and then provide the ewallet details at the casino. Payments are instant, and withdrawals are the fastest on eWallets.
- Making a deposit by Phone Bill Casino – When you make a deposit using your phone bill you can deposit smaller amounts ranging from £5 to about £30. It keeps costs down for you as a player and also helps you keep track of your spending. You can make a deposit via SMS, Boku and more!
- Benefits of Mobile Deposits – The main benefit of mobile deposits is that you can make a deposit or withdrawal at any time and anywhere! No matter where you are or what you are doing this is an easy and quick way to make deposits and withdrawals. Plus, security is much better on mobile deposits than any other payment option.
- Disadvantages if mobile deposits -The main disadvantage is that you can only deposit smaller amounts, so for those that prefer big spending this option might be slightly frustrating for you.
- Funding Your account at a Deposit by Phone Casino – The easiest way to fund your account! Simply use your mobile number and validate the option via sms.
Leading online payment options chosen by Online Casinos
When it comes to making online payments, customers get spoiled for choice. With online payments growing in popularity due to numerous benefits, you can expect standards of such entities to increase. A few stand out when it comes to reliable online casino banking methods, they include:
- Abaqoos - Abaqoos is an online payment service provider (similar to the popular e-wallet payment system) based in Hungary, owned by the Budapest based E Group.
- AstroPay Card provides a financial service to companies across the globe. They are located in the United Kingdom, with their headquarters being in London. They were founded in June 2009 by the AstroPay LLP Group.
- AstroPay - AstroPay Card provides a financial service to companies across the globe. Located in the United Kingdom, with their headquarters being in London.
- Bancontact Mister Cash - Bancontact Mister Cash is one of the leading electronic payment services in the Belgian market. They have been providing customers with smooth and secure payment processes for decades.
- Bank Transfers - This is a very popular method of payment for all Online Casinos. As you can imagine, bank transfers have a greater appeal to the masses due to the record of safety and other advantages which will be touched on later.
- Boleto - Boleto also knew as Boleto Bancário refers to a payment method in Brazil who are regulated by the Brazilian Federation of Banks or FEBRABAN in short. ‘Boleto Bancário’ accurately means “bank slip” or “bank ticket”.
- Bitcoin – This is a virtual currency that has massively grown in popularity. Quite a few online casinos now accept this as a payment method, so if this is what you want to use to make payments then choose this as your payment method!
- Citadel Instant Banking - Citadel Instant Banking was founded in 2000 (with offices based in Malta, the UK and In Las Vegas). They are officially known as Citadel Commerce Corp and are an owned subsidiary of the publicly traded Canada based company Paramount Commerce.
- Click2Pay - Click2Pay has been used to make timely and secure payments for many years, it is like many other modern payment methods, it’s an electronic wallet or E-wallet (commonly known).
- ClickandBuy - ClickandBuy is for people looking for a zero-compromising secured, confidential and private end to end interface regarding online transactions regardless of credit status, age or geographical location. You are one click away with ClickandBuy.
- DineroMail - DineroMail is an online system founded in 2003 with a focus on the Latin American Market particularly Chileans, Brazilians and Argentinians, but not limited to those countries.
- EcoPayz - EcoPayz is a global payment solution provider for over a decade and a half of expertise. They are a well-established institution providing safe and convenient payment services.
- Ekonto - Ekonto is a type of internet banking which was established in 2008 and is exclusively available to Czech citizens accepted by many online casinos.
- eNETS - eNETS is a payment solution company with over 30 years’ experience. Consumers and merchants in Singapore have come to adopt and trust the efficient and secure payment methods.
- EntroPay - EntroPay was founded by a transaction-based financial service, Ixaris Systems, Ltd, from the need for an electronic payment solution.
- EPS - EPS stands for ‘e-Payments Standard’ and is a form of internet banking offering a platform for over 2,5 million Austrian customers.
- Euteller - Euteller is one of the leading European online banking service providers, founded as a privately held company from Finland.
- FundSend - FundSend is a fairly small but efficient online payment service, privately owned by the England based company Fund Movement Ltd. They provide online money transfer solutions through the convenience of a credit card and e-wallet.
- GiroPay - GiroPay was introduced in 2006 by a German company specializing in internet payment systems, based on online banking
- iDeal - iDeal is a European payment service of Dutch origin which was introduced in 2005. In its early beginnings, it was created for the Dutch market but soon grew.
- InstaDebit - InstaDebit was launched in April 2003, owned by InstaDebit International Solutions Ltd. Find out about the top InstaDebit Casinos right here!
- MasterCard - MasterCard is probably a name you have already heard of or perhaps come across and are familiar with the workings of this entity. Well assuming you have not familiarized yourself or maybe would like to know more about MasterCard.
- Neosurf - Neosurf is for any customer of French speaking origin looking for online payments. Also, they made payments as easy as it could be with great services.
- Neteller – This is a service provider for the masses, whether a large business or an individual doing some web shopping. Neteller has got you covered! They offer prepaid cards accepted by most sites, ATMs and shops.
- PayPal – PayPal is an online financial service provider which was founded in San Jose of California, in the year of 1998. When talking about online payment methods, PayPal should automatically come to mind.
- Paysafecard - Paysafecard offers clients an online payment alternative over the old and frustrating system of walking into a bank or store to deposit cash. As one of the leading prepaid payment methods, they let you pay at numerous online casinos.
- POLi– This is an Australian established online payment internet banking system that is owned by the Melbourne based company Centricom Pty. Ltd. POLi prides themselves in the high levels of safety protocols they provide their customers.
- Przelewy24 - Przelewy24 is a company that specializes in creating and maintaining software for a wide variety of services ranging from large corporations to individual customers.
- Skrill - Skrill is a company founded in the year of 2001 with the sole purpose of making digital payments a safe reality. As with any goal, research and resources must be allocated to achieve the desired outcome. Many online casinos do not reward a deposit bonus with this payment method.
- Sofortüberweisung - If you are looking for leaders in direct payment methods that Germany has to offer, Sofortüberweisung is certainly a contender for that title. As a matter of fact, this company has come to be acknowledged as the number 1 internet payment method in Germany.
- Trustly - Trustly, formerly recognized as InstantBank, was officially founded in 2008 from a Swedish online banking solution currently located in Stockholm.
- Ukash – an online financial service provider rooted from the UK, popular for offering online clients instant payments with a very little delay between deposits. Ukash eradicates the need to provide sensitive information.
- Visa – has been around longer than most financial services, gaining customers trust through reliable and innovative services available in well over 200 countries. A following so large is not created overnight!